Thursday, October 4 | 11am - 1pm Thursday, October 11 | 11am - 1pm In front of the Bethesda Regional Service Center | 4805 Edgemoor Lane, Bethesda
Saturday, October 6 | Noon - 3pm Back to Bethesda | Look for the Suburban Hospital Table
Tuesday, October 16 | 9-10am Tuesday, October 16 | 6-7pm YMCA Bethesda-Chevy Chase | 9401 Old Georgetown Road, Bethesda
Information to note:
• You must be 18 years of age or older to receive the shot.
• Cost of flu shot is $25. The hospital cannot bill Medicare/Medicaid.
• Cash, check and major credit cards are accepted.
• Receipts will be available for insurance purposes.
• This fall’s flu vaccine protects against H1N1, H3N2, and B/Wisconsin-like viruses.
• New this year: The flu vaccine for 18-64 year old adults is intradermal, with a 90% smaller microneedle. The needle, which is smaller than a grain of rice, only goes as deep as the skin’s surface. This creates less discomfort than a traditional flu shot. For those over 64 years of age, the standard intermuscular injection is recommended.
• The vaccine is thimerisol free.
Call 301-896-6508 for more information about the vaccine.
About Suburban Hospital Suburban Hospital, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine, is a not-for-profit, community-based hospital in Bethesda, Maryland, that has served Montgomery County and the surrounding area for almost 70 years. Suburban Hospital is distinguished by a cutting-edge stroke program; level II trauma center; centers of excellence in cardiac care, orthopedics and joint replacement surgery, neurosciences and oncology; state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment tools; and affiliations with world-class institutions, including the neighboring National Institutes of Health. ###