- Suburban Hospital, founded in 1943, is a 222-bed acute care facility located in Bethesda, Maryland, Serviing more than 1 million people in Montgomery County and Northwest Washington, DC, it is a level 2 trauma center.
- Suburban Hospital maintains a highly engaged, diverse Hospital Staff of 2,000 and a Medical Staff of more than 1,000.
- Services in the region that are now part of Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM) include:
- Surgical and procedure centers
- Imaging centers
- Physical rehabilitation sites
- Home health care
- Fitness and wellness center
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians